Partner up with Cape Green for a sound and mutually beneficial off-take agreement underpinned with high quality cannabis cultivation. Grow premium quality medical cannabis in a world class-leading Medical Cannabis cultivation facility. Our one facility is situated in one of the most beautiful locations in the world, the Western Cape, and our second close to the city of Gold, Johannesburg South Africa. Both are strategically located for optimal cultivation conditions and transportation of finished products.
- Cape Green farm, inclusive of a 2-hectare dam, is situated in the Robertson Wine Valley, Western Cape, South Africa. Our Radioland Farm is situated south of Johannesburg and is 1 hours’ drive away from OR Tambo International Airport.
- The company is in the process of acquiring a license with SAHPRA to grow and export medical cannabis
- To cultivate to the highest standard, we will be licenced by the Regulatory Authority.
- We will be guided by the resident Pharmacist and Master grower assisted by a competent growing and support team.
- Cultivation of high grade legal medical cannabis using your carefully selected genetics or ours
- Progress to extraction of oil and other extracts, through solvent-based and solventless extraction.
- Cultivation consultation.
- Investment opportunities.
- Legal and Strategy advisory services.
- Collaboration on the development of relevant strains for research and development.
- Medical cannabis flowers cultivated to specific requirements on specified compounds, whether THC or CBD flowers.
- Boutique exotic greenhouse or outdoor grows.
- Scalable to accommodate long term business goals for multiple stage expansion plans.
- Supported by green energy to minimise carbon footprint.
- Energy and water efficient cultivation system.
- Next generation greenhouses provide us with indoor quality, with greenhouse efficiency.
- Compliant with the location regulatory requirements.
- GMP ready, harvesting, drying and packing rooms.
- Working towards full EU-GMP compliance.
About The Team
The Cape Green team is led by Ms. Makhosazana Mngomezulu. She is a Political Scientist and an Advocate of the High Court of South Africa by profession. Makhosazana has been involved in the various aspects of the South African Cannabis Industry since its legalisation in the country in 2018.
Cape Green is made up of a dynamic team of visionaries that support the business’s mission and goal. The team consists of;
- An experienced master grower with at least 10 years of experience and research in the cannabis cultivation industry.
- An economist and a strategist in innovation, she has successfully managed complex, multi-disciplinary projects. She is recognised as a highly adaptable strategy professional with a proven track record. She has over 27 years’ experience consulting in both the public and private sectors.
- A top government leader in policy, planning, and business promotion. He has over 25 years’ experience, has managed several government departments as well as business promotion. He brings macro level understanding of the business environment and strategic acumen.
“Nature itself is the best physician” (Hippocrates).
At Cape Green, like you, we believe we have a hand in our healing. Cape Green is committed to cultivate medical cannabis to the ultimate standard in a facility that is well equipped for the best growing conditions. Our cultivation practices and processes ensure that we provide clean health solutions and choices to the world.
Our mission is to be the global supplier of high-quality medical cannabis for your thriving health. We will grow using our creative and innovative cultivation growing capabilities and practices to create a wide range of available health options under the sun, whilst minimising our carbon footprint.
Anxiety and sleepless nights are a thing of the past. With Cape Green, you can relax, knowing that your health is in good hands.