Synchronised and efficient automation of filling, cap placement and cap tightening processes.
- Up to 35 containers per minute on a 10ml fill, and up to 30 per minute on a 200ml fill (dependent on product and container).Suitable for filling low to high viscosity products, including CBD Oils, Tinctures, Creams and more.
- Quick and easy to change parts from one fill-size container to another (takes on average 20 min), to reduce costly production downtime.
- Different container sizes can be pre-programed, for re-call any time in the future. This significantly reduces the set-up time for each shift, and also reduces the changeover time between filling different products.
- Exceptional filling accuracy of up to ± 0.25% significantly improves your ROI.
- ‘No container, No fill’ sensor reduces container and product waste.
- Precise torque application, for a higher quality of capping and fewer rejects.
- 316L pharmaceutical grade stainless steel wetted parts and sanitary Tri-Clamp hopper connections adhere to FDA regulations, to guarantee international pharma-quality compliance for your business.
- Clean, lubricant-free pneumatics, certified for use with pharmaceuticals.
- Ability to pre-set for check weighing; for example, to identify every 20th product to be ejected for checking.
- UK Manufactured: Zero EU Import Duty.
Watch a video of the Response Monobloc Filler/Capper: